PDA

View Full Version : red tassel earrings next day delivery

KermitRhinc
28-07-20, 04:25
red tassel drop earrings red white blue tassel earrings (https://www.etsy.com/listing/837345185/red-tassel-earrings-for-women-dangle)

Red Tassel Earrings

Rusty red tones will add a splash of color to your outfit. The tassels are great top quality and definitely tends to make a for a bold statement piece.

What did surprise me was the size, the teardrop earrings are much smaller than anticipated. I placed a quarter next to the teardrop earring so that you can see the size comparison. Like other reviewers have stated, they are relatively light weight, so I will be adding a back to the earrings so they do not fall off.

Each and every earring measures 1.5 inches extended. These are a great addition to my accessories and are exactly the colors that I required. I ordered the Rose teardrop and Orange howlite.

For the price these are a good get, just be aware of the size and colour. The color was what I was seeking for and almost everything, but my 1st pair broke. The string that kept the tassel on best collectively unraveled.

I notified the seller and they contacted me that day, refunded me for the earrings and sent me a new pair of the same earrings. I advise the earrings for the reason that of their vibrant colour and I will be acquiring from this seller once more. Watch how to make the Red Tassel earrings in just a few quick methods. These earrings have a lot of movement and are entertaining to wear.

Make various in all of the other colors that the tassel comes in. Who doesn't love a bright fringe earring?!

Floral designs are chic all year round! Bring some floral into fall with this pair of dark red tassel earrings. These earrings function dark red stones in a floral pattern with extended tassel specifics along the bottom. These are cute, mini red tassel earrings with gold metallic particulars. Super lightweight and versatile, these earrings are made of silk and surgical steel earring posts with 14K gold plated copper accents.