Davis must have good finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and world class interior defence. To have playmaking you need to go with NBA 2K Coins PF. To have decent shooting you need to have green on your pie chart, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you can shoot only from corners and if you know your shot well. Red/green pie is your option. Physical - we do not know however how strength is important in 2k21. I like vertical/speed to get bigs, but accounts can also be excellent.

Upgrade close shot, forcing dip and standing dunk - you will have 7 completing badges. Will equip large individual contact dunks. Shooting - 3pt, mid range, free throw. Should be 14 - sufficient to be in a position to green everything. Playmaking - this is all up to you. If you want really Davis, you can go with article motions. I would go for pass precision and ball handling, and add a little bit to post moves to possess 5 playmaking badges. Either go for perimeter defence, or split up the remaining parameters between it and creep.

Height - 6'10. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above moderate to possess higher interior defence. Wingspan - max. If you want to go for more completing instead of playmaking, make him C. Personally, Im not a fan of finishing unless it is possible to equip contact dunks.Impossible but sharp rim 6’10 PF with top completing. 7/19/1/21 will possess expert alleys large man contacts as well as good shooting, fadesup and unders and defence. Seems like it is beginning to roll out. Still a few hours where I am at so would love to hear any impressions so much like does it run well? Played demonstration on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you .

So considering that Stadia is pretty much"next gen", will stadia also receive an update to be on par with ps5 2k21? I hope that the loading screens are better now, along with the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your wanting to acquire green on your shots. Runs nicely, but I purchased the Mamba Edition and didn't get any of the extras. I'm highly P/O'd. Is it operating 4k 60fps this moment? I needed to return 2k20 due to the 30fps when running in 4k resolution. Regrettably I bought it on PS4 for my Teen. He wasn't interested at the Stadia variant. I'm not gonna purchase ps5, so I wonder when parks will sort of Cheap 2K21 MT die current gen after ps5 comes out, because I feel like majority of people will upgrade their consoles. And I play on EU, which likely has even less inhabitants in parks compared to NA servers. Vast majority of the people will not upgrade. People are still buying ps4s.