Let's begin with GWD. Yes, 90+ in all abilities is more then enough to get a fantastic team and RuneScape gold do great. You really won't need 90+ prayer though, if you don't truly want it. 70+ will probably be just nice. By coaching with slayer, you'll get about precisely the same amount of experience in charms because you do slayer experience. By way of instance, 20k slayer encounter should get you around 20k experience worth of charms to get summoning, but it varies somewhat during actions.

80 mil is more then enough to get started with slayer. I advise you do Smoking Kills quest first in the event that you have not. Buy a black mask, and save up rewards till you can turn that mask to some slayer helmet. Bandos chestplate and tassets make good slayer armour. You could also receive a dragon plate legs and spend the remainder on a sgs in the event that you prefer an sgs. At greater slayer levels, slayer can really pay off prayer. The occasional slayer item drop will pay of things. When you get to 83 slayer, you can possibly acquire several monster boot drops in one trip.

You could train range in tzhaar possibly because you desire to have more income for prayer. You are going to be collecting onyx bolt hints and maybe tzhaar armour and weapons. It will not be a massive profit, but might help you out some. You may also try ranging a few jobs, like fire giants if you get people. That is all that I can answer for today, good luck though.

If I were to find battle abilities to 90, would that be good for godwars (All skills like prayer) Yes, it is going to be helpful, I think thats wat is needed for OSRS gold For Sale Godwars, but this is if you solo but you'll be OK if you go for a group. If so, how long could that take via slayer? Well, depends on how long you perform. I would say at least 1-2 weeks. . .with like 2-3 hrs per day I guess. Is 90 prayer worthwhile?