Can you believe that it is unfair for gamers who have auras to really have an edge over people without auras in RS gold dangerous PvP? So far as I know, all the battle auras except those specifically indicated as not working in PvP (sharpshooter, knockout, runic accuracy, friend in need) could in fact be utilised in dangerous PvP. Consider the following list: Poison Purge - can heal you for 68s, or 168s if you visited Zammy GWD. Vampirism - 5 percent recovery off damage achieved, stacks with spirit divide. Dark Magic - chance of slightly more damage with mage Ancestor spirits - transform of an excess vengeance effect (not confirmed) Aegis - 10% damage reduction, stacks with soak/divine/ely

I don't normally post items about Runescape anymore, but I'd like to bring something up from my experience in RS as a player and pker I've noticed that in comparison to regular players pkers bot a lot more frequently. I have a good deal of expertise in pking, also I have noticed that a great deal of people seem to have botted from real evidence while I had been training to quite suspicious levels they acquired (99 str 20 att as a rather large example, 90-99 in abilities on level 40-60 accounts also.) With this great amount of botters who also are pkers, it feels like there is an obvious tendency.

Folks are botting since they believe that the only real fun in runescape is pking and that training for levels to pk with is boring. This leads them to then rationalize that botting is okay because it isn't doing anything to affect different players, it is simply letting them not need to play in a boring environment to get a good accounts for pking. I also believe that nearly all people who move on private servers don't go on them since they were banned or for rwting or for some other reason, the vast majority of people just want a enjoyable time pking without grinding levels at a fantastic account.

On training my 3rd pking account in 2010, I've even considered botting since it's rather clear to anybody who has trained a pking accounts it is boring as hell. In retrospect I was fortunate because at the time a great deal of cheap RuneScape gold accounts were being stolen by botting websites and I decided partly based on this that it would not be wise to make a pking account through botting. With this said, there clearly is a problem that Jagex is not addressing. Individuals who bot appear to be bored with the concept of gaining levels to pk with, and with good reason. Pkers that wish to train their levels in the classic method of killing mobs have had to kill the very same mobs for years, its always minotaurs or monks or any other grindable mob.