Can you believe it is unjust for gamers who have auras to have an advantage over those without auras in dangerous PvP? So far as I know, all of the battle auras except those specifically indicated as not working in PvP (sharpshooter, knockout, runic accuracy, buddy in need) could actually be used in dangerous PvP. Consider the following listing: Poison Purge - will heal you for 68s, or RuneScape gold 168s if you seen Zammy GWD. Invigorate - restores spec quicker. Inspiration - restores spec quicker. Vampirism - 5% healing off harm achieved, stacks with spirit split. For 1 def pures, the defence decrease effect does nothing. Dark Magic - opportunity of slightly more damage with mage Ancestor souls - change of an extra vengeance impact (not supported ) Aegis - 10% damage reduction, heaps with soak/divine/ely

I do not usually post items about Runescape anymore, however I would love to bring something up from my expertise in RS as a participant and pker I have noticed that in comparison to regular gamers pkers bot a lot more frequently. I have a lot of experience in pking, also I have noticed that a great deal of individuals appear to have botted from actual evidence while I was training to quite questionable levels they acquired (99 str 20 att as a rather large example, 90-99 in abilities on level 40-60 accounts also.) With this fantastic amount of botters who also are pkers, it seems like there is an evident trend.

Folks are botting because they believe the only fun in runescape is pking and that training for levels to pk with is boring. This direct them to rationalize that botting is fine since it is not doing anything to influence different players, it's simply letting them not need to play at a boring environment to get a good accounts for pking. Also, I believe that nearly all people who go on personal servers do not go on them because they have been banned or to get rwting or for another reason, the vast majority of people just want to have a enjoyable time pking without grinding levels for a good account.

On training my 3rd pking accounts in 2010, I've even considered botting since it's rather obvious to anybody who has coached a pking accounts that it is dull as hell. In retrospect I was fortunate because in the time a great deal of accounts were being stolen by botting websites and I decided partly based on this that it wouldn't be smart to create a pking account via botting. With this being said, there clearly is a problem that Jagex is not addressing. Individuals that bot appear to get bored with the concept of gaining levels to pk with, and with good reason. Pkers who wish to train their levels in the classic way of killing mobs have had to buy OSRS gold kill the same mobs for decades, its always minotaurs or monks or some other grindable mob.